Friday, June 5, 2015

Concert and peas

Zuzu: 3.55 yrs old
Bear: 1.44 yrs old

Short stocky Bear toddling through the tall grass ... his skin looks so fair and his legs look so fat and he has such a cute round blond head.

Bear and his toddler friend shaking their heads at each other for fun, laughing

The first concert in the park of the summer. It was a beautiful night, tons of people, everyone relaxed, enjoying the good things in life. Zuzu played with the other kids by the band but I stayed with Bear and our stuff. Bear was sleepy. He sat on my lap and stared at dogs and sometimes laughed and pointed at them, and finally he leaned into me and got snuggly, and then Hubs and Zuzu were back and we packed up and went home. It's always lovely to go to the concerts in the park.

Bear feeding me sugar snap peas, taking great pleasure in pushing them into my mouth. I thank him. We keep giggling at each other. He's sitting on my lap on the rocking chair in the sunroom. Between pushing pea pods into my mouth he's tearing them apart and daintily picking out the little peas inside. Half of them he drops accidentally, and the other half he eats. Hubs is grilling salmon and Zuzu is playing in the grass ... we can see her through the window. It's the most relaxed I've been all day.

Zuzu's long side pony tail, all ringlets

The way Zuzu says "olive oil." She likes to dip her bread in it and kept requesting more at dinner, and her pronunciation is so sweet ... I can't think now exactly what it sounds like.

No comments: